Monday, March 9, 2009

Duracells on NYC Subways

Do you live in New York? Do you know about this?

I heard some years ago, and have since come to truly believe, that anywhere you go in New York, at any point on any subway platform, you can look off onto the tracks and see at least one, if not many, Duracell batteries. I have my own theories as to why this appears to be true, but I'd be more interested in hearing yours.

Snap some photos, if you're so inclined. and label them with train and stop. I'm interested to see how true this is.N,R,W at 14th St. Union Square
1,2,3 at 42 St. Times Square

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, this theory is pretty solid. Although there was that one time down at Rector Street when we couldn't find a single duracell due to unusually clean subway tracks. But that was just once.

    ReplyDelete