Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why I'm an Apple Fan Boy


I will openly admit to being an Apple Fan Boy. That doesn't mean that I think Macintosh can do no wrong. And it doesn't mean that I feel compelled to own every single inane device that they manufacture. I'm well aware that Macintosh, like IBM or Dell, is simply a company that has one goal; improve sales. What sets Apple apart is that they recognize that the most important step towards improving those sales is not to sell many cheap items, or to cut corners to save money, but rather, it is to make the customer truly as pleased as possible.

I am writing this in my new aluminum MacBook, which I received today... for free. My 2.5 year old MacBook had been acting up a lot lately, which wasn't too bad, since I had applecare. But after several repair processes, the problems persisted. So Apple hooked me up with a brand new, upgraded laptop...

If I wasn't before, then I am definitely now a customer for life. And that's how you run a company.

No comments:

Post a Comment